NIPE is pleased to announce a Research Training workshop on Regression Analysis Using R, by Professor Miguel Portela (NIPE/EEG)
The workshop will take place on 28th and 29th June 2021, 10:00-12:00 and 16:00-18:00, by video-conference.
Registration in the workshop is mandatory and the deadline is June 25 at 4 p.m. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
1. Econometric concepts: Regression analysis — OLS & GLS
2. Panel data regression: dealing with endogeneity issues
3. Data structure & discussion
4. Model specification
5. Fixed and Random Effects in Static Models
6. Statistical inference in Panel Data
Angrist, Joshua D. and Jörn-Steffen Pischke (2009), Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist’s Companion, Princeton University Press.
Arellano, M. (2003), Panel Data Econometrics, Oxford University Press.
Cameron, Colin and Pravin Trivedi (2005), Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications, Cambridge University Press.
Verbeek, M. (2017), A Guide to Modern Econometrics, 5th ed., John Wiley & Sons.
Wooldridge, J. (2010), Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data, 2nd ed., The MIT Press.