The Centre for Research in Economics and Management (NIPE) of the University of Minho promoted, together with Timberlake Consultores (national representative of the Stata software), the holding of the first meeting of Stata users in Portugal.
The meeting took place at the School of Economics and Management of the University of Minho, on the 17th of September 2010. The objective is to enable Stata users to exchange ideas, experiences and information about the latest applications of this software. The program will be made available in early July, after the analysis of the proposed presentations.
– Paulo Guimarães – The Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina (USA): “Estimation of high dimensional models”
– Bill Rising, Director of Educational Services, StataCorp LP Scientific Committee
– António Gouveia Oliveira, da Faculdade de Ciências Médicas da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
– João Cerejeira, do NIPE, Escola de Economia e Gestão da Universidade do Minho
– Jorge Caiado, do CEMAPRE, ISEG, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa
– Miguel Portela, do NIPE, Escola de Economia e Gestão da Universidade do Minho
Call for Presentations
If you wish to make a presentation, send an abstract (maximum of 200 words) to Dina Guimarães (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for submission is June 14, 2010. The presentations will be analyzed by the scientific committee until June 30. For complete information visit the official page.